Google Hangouts Meet: Try These Webcams And Headsets for Group Calls
As business use, Google Hangouts Meet is a platform for video conference calling that makes people can interact with each other remotely. Because of the Covid-19 outbreak, people should work from home to prevent the infection of the Covid-19 outbreak.
Many people have used Google Hangouts Meet video conferencing. Google suggests some recommendations about what kind of hardware should users use for Google Hangouts Meet, for example, webcams and headsets. Some people find some recommended hardware at Android Police which is Google publish it in forums.
As stated before, webcams and headsets include in the Google Hangouts Meet and provide the best Hangouts Meet experiences. Those products have completed the requirements of Google for the Hangouts Meet hardware qualification program and it will function perfectly. Those recommendations work with Chrome OS. And the companies agree to long-term support.
A tutorial to join a meeting using Hangouts Meet
Then if you have a meeting and want to use the Google Hangouts Meet, here’s a tutorial for you. You will receive a Google Calendar event or email if you get an invitation to a meeting. To join a meeting, you can use a web browser or Hangouts Meet from the Google app.
- You have to click the link that you get to join a meeting. Or you can write in the Meeting ID through to the Meet website or using the app.
- There is directions that you can follow on the on-screen. It may include verifying that you need to use your microphone and device’s camera. And now you have joined the meeting.
- Click a microphone icon to turn it on or off.
- For video icons, you also can use it to turn it on or off.
- And hang up icon for leaving the meeting.